Thursday, February 5, 2009

I think too much.
It makes me weary.
It makes me less observant.
It makes me more observant.
It makes me downright paranoid at times.
Maybe that's the pot.
Maybe that's just the general feeling in the air.
Maybe everyone's thinking the same thing in a different manner.
I think I know everything but I know I barely know a fraction of anything.
I know I am not alone in this unsettled feeling.
Life is pain and suffering and people grow and redeem themselves because of it.
People are true wonders of nature, minds mingling and co-mingling and riding the fine line between good and evil.
There is good and evil and compassion and apathy in all of us and it comes out in inopportune and absolutely perfect bursts of sudden passion some don't even know they are capable of.

1 comment:

Mozwald Cobblepot said...

I love your poetry dude, your word choice is kick ass.